If you believe that your work has been copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement, please notify so that the situation can be promptly addressed. In your notification, please provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on our site the material is located.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
What to do about claims of copyright infringement: Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.