“Cookies” are small compressed text files that allow us to store data specifically related to a user’s device when he or she visits our website.
Generally, when referring to “cookies” on the Internet, reference is also made to other technologies used for similar purposes: for example, through the technical configuration of your device, or your IP address when you download a full image or simply “pixels” , data is being collected. This allows us to recognize you when you visit our website again, to find out your approximate location, connection time, device from which you accessed (fixed or mobile), operating system and browser used, most visited pages, number of clicks carried out, among other things.
We use this tracking technology for several general purposes such as:
- For our site to function properly.
- To understand how our site functions and to inform you of any improvements to our performance and services.
- To improve your experience on our site and provide meaningful functionality, for example, you do not need to re-enter your details each time you engage with our site or to record downloads or favorites you have made on our site.
- To collect relevant data that helps us deliver marketing and advertising content relevant to your interests.
Your options when it comes cookies
You can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences. Use these links to find out more information about cookie settings for these common browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
You can also opt out of third party advertising cookies at any time by visiting this page
Keep in mind that if you disable cookies and similar technologies there may be some functions that will not work or do not operate properly on our site.